By far this week has been the toughest week, maybe it has to do with that fact that I hit mid point of my program or the fact that all the chain of events have made me reevaluate all that I had back home and what is it that I really want. After my exam this morning I had an amazing conversation with my professor (in Italian) about the camino and all the places she went as we walked to San Miniato, a church known for giving the Florentines miracle. As I walked home I began thinking about this week and then all the thinking made me extremely tired, as soon I got back home from the central market, where I bought pesto, I fell into the cloud of blankets on my bed for most of my afternoon. It was just a very needed nap and now as I write this at 11 pm I am not one bit sleepy...so I figured being mid point and all I should write about some of my amazing experience here in Italy.
Flashback!
I shall begin with
No comments:
Post a Comment